13 to 20 October 2024
The Altopiano di Asiago nowadays is the result of years of history leaving its mark on an awesome landscape.
We will be based at Hotel Col del Sole, a place we call home thanks to the warm welcome of the family owning this SPA hotel. We will ride daily loops on the Altopiano, Monte Grappa, and Monte Pasubio, and we will do an overnighter in a mountain hut, riding at sunset and sharing an evening in front of a campfire.
It’s going to be a mix of comfort and adventure – the best way to get introduced to the gravel adventures we love. We’ll take care of everything – you just need to ride and be amazed by this place we love so much!
For this adventure, we have decided to join forces with the enough cycling collective, who are also good connoisseurs and lovers of this very special territory.
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 40% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
There will be no refunds for those who do not show up at the start of the trip or withdraw during the course of the tour.
There will be no refunds for those who are unable to start or complete the tour due to a lack or inaccuracy of personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport).
The traveller understands that some destinations pose more of a risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, socio-political situations and the geography of the region. The traveller acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancellations or delays, strikes, labour issues, power failures, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”) are not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling and may hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveller’s ability to make or complete the trip. The traveller acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to the traveller for any delay or cancellation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. The traveler is neither entitled to a refund nor any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
Included + Non Included
The price includes
– Bike guides depending on the number of participants
– 5 nights at Hotel Col del Sole (half board, twin/double)
– 1 night in a mountain hut / tents. Tents, dinner and breakfast are included.
– Airport transfers
– Transfers to Monte Pasubio and Bassano del Grappa
– Museums and experiences
– Travel insurance coverage
The price does not include
– Meals that are not indicated
– Drinks and alcohol
– Return airfare and baggage fees, bike equipment
– Additional costs in case of logistical changes (extra transfers etc.) Anything not included in “The price includes” section
- Dates13 to 20 October 2024
- Duration8 days
- Length260 km
- Elevation7280 m
- Price1650 €