16 to 28 March 2024
“The first time I was there was 1999. Since that time I have turned my whole life upside down’.
There is a saying that goes: ‘Until you spend a winter in Alaska, you can’t say you really know it’.
We at PA-Cycling have experienced 14 winters there. And we have cycled its wilderness for over 10,000 miles (16,000 km).
Now we are ready to take you there. You read that right, we will finally take you to Alaska to ride on an endless blanket of snow, under heart-warming northern lights and on an adventure like no other.
The experience we have gained over the years and the human relationships we have built up, rubbing elbows with the locals, gives us a unique insight and knowledge of the area.
March is the perfect month to experience this: many hours of daylight, less aggressive temperatures and more compact and rideable trails.
The watchword will be: SAFETY!
But the promise will be: YOU WILL NOT COME BACK THE SAME.
This is your greatest opportunity to experience adventure as you have never conceived it before.
The adventure that will take you to the meeting with the best version of yourself.
Because it does not matter who you are. It will matter what you become after this experience.
What you will ride will be contained in a map, but what you will explore is a vast and unexplored territory: yourself!
Would you like to venture out with us?
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 40% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
There will be no refunds for those who do not show up at the start of the trip or withdraw during the course of the tour.
There will be no refunds for those who are unable to start or complete the tour due to a lack or inaccuracy of personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport).
The traveller understands that some destinations pose more of a risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, socio-political situations and the geography of the region. The traveller acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancellations or delays, strikes, labour issues, power failures, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”) are not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling and may hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveller’s ability to make or complete the trip. The traveller acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to the traveller for any delay or cancellation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. The traveler is neither entitled to a refund nor any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
Included + Non Included
The price includes
– 2 FatBike guides from PA Cycling.
– 2/3 assistants and respective Snow Machines with trailers depending on the number of participants.
– Transfer from Anchorage to Big Lake.
– Transfer from Willow to Anchorage.
– All accommodation on a half-board basis as planned during the adventure.
– Luggage transfer between accommodations.
– 5-night stay in Hayat Hotel in Anchorage and welcome dinner.
– Airport transfers.
– Trip souvenir gadgets.
– Travel insurance coverage.
The price does not include
– Return airfare and baggage fees, bike equipment
— Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
– Excursions, extra activities
— Fat bike hire
– Additional costs in case of logistical changes (extra transfers etc.)
– Anything not included in “The price includes” section.
- Dates16 to 28 March 2023
- Duration14 days
- Length320 km
- Elevation970 m
- Price6700 €