6 — 12 April 2024
Visit the historic and spectacular cities of Seville and Cadiz, shaped by the different peoples that have passed through them over the centuries.
Follow in the footsteps of the famous pilgrimage of El Rocío and spend the night in its village.
Cycle across the Doñana National Park along the unspoilt coastline, when the tide is at its lowest and you seem to be floating on the sand.
All this and much more in an unforgettable journey through the south of the Iberian Peninsula, in the southernmost part of Andalusia, which will take you to discover the culture, ways of life, nature and landscapes of a territory that has been, and continues to be, the gateway for peoples between continents.
We will travel in bikepacking-light mode: sleeping every night in hotels/hostels and dining in restaurants but carrying our luggage on the bike.
Refund and cancellation
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 40% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 60% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 70 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
There will be no refunds for those who do not show up at the start of the trip or withdraw during the course of the tour.
There will be no refunds for those who are unable to start or complete the tour due to a lack or inaccuracy of personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport).
The traveller understands that some destinations pose more of a risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, socio-political situations and the geography of the region. The traveller acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancellations or delays, strikes, labour issues, power failures, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”) are not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling and may hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveller’s ability to make or complete the trip. The traveller acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to the traveller for any delay or cancellation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. The traveler is neither entitled to a refund nor any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
In the event that you are unable to fly due to COVID 19 restrictions because of a declared state of emergency, PA Cycling, SL, guarantees:
RETURN OF QUOTE* (Except for expenses incurred up to the time of cancellation of the trip)
QUOTA FREEZE UNTIL NEXT DEPARTURE*.
FEE FREEZE UNTIL THE DEPARTURE OF ANY OTHER TRIP ORGANISED BY PA-CYCLING, SL*.
* The above conditions ARE NOT VALID in the case of a positive individual.
Included + Not Included
The price includes
- Bike guides from PA Cycling (specific number of guides depends on the number of participants)
- Transfer Seville airport-hotel in Seville
- Transfer Cadiz-Seville
- Transfer Seville hotel to Seville airport
- Ferry tickets Coria and Doñana
- All hotels/hostels for 6 nights
- All dinners and breakfasts during the trip
- Travel insurance coverage
The price does not include
- Airfare and baggage fees, bike equipment
- Food during bike days except where specified
- Excursions, extra activities
- Additional costs in case of logistic changes (extra transfers etc.)
- Anything not listed in “The price includes” section
- Dates6 — 12 April 2024
- Duration7 days
- Stages3 + City tour
- Length200 km
- Elevation400 m
- Price1400 €