23 August – 03 September 2023
Mongolia, cradle of great civilisations. A country of contrasts. A land of adventure.
Come with us to discover one of the most incredible and challenging countries for the western traveller.
After more than a decade of organising the Mongolia Bike Challenge and having travelled so many times, we feel confident that we can offer you the best of the best of this country we love so much.
We will have a support vehicle (one of the legendary Russian vans) that will follow us with the necessary luggage and supplies. We will sleep every night in Ger Camps equipped with all the necessary comforts to ensure a good rest, except for one night, when we will camp by the lake under the stars.
For the success of this expedition and the safety of all participance the creation of a strong team is absolutely imperative. No one will be left behind or in difficulty for any reason. It will be the responsibility of not only the guides, but also of each team member (participants) to help solve any and all kinds of problems that arise during the trip.
It will not only be an unforgettable journey, but also a unique opportunity to experience self-education in group consciousness, to share joy in fatigue, planning, organization, coordination, in defeats as well as in successes.
Success will not only be the arrival at our destination, but through our journey. And knowing we have done our best to arrive, together.
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 40% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
There will be no refunds for those who do not show up at the start of the trip or withdraw during the course of the tour.
There will be no refunds for those who are unable to start or complete the tour due to a lack or inaccuracy of personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport).
The traveller understands that some destinations pose more of a risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, socio-political situations and the geography of the region. The traveller acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancellations or delays, strikes, labour issues, power failures, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”) are not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling and may hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveller’s ability to make or complete the trip. The traveller acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to the traveller for any delay or cancellation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. The traveler is neither entitled to a refund nor any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
Included + Non Included
The price includes
– Bike guides from PA Cycling depending on the number of participants
– 3 nights in 4* Bayangol hotel (BB, twin/double)
– 6 nights in tourist ger camps on twin share basis
– All meals, snacks and drinking water on the tour
– Welcome and farewell dinner in Ulaanbaatar
– 1 Russan van as support vehicle
– Airport transfers
– National park fees
– Travel insurance coverage
The price does not include
– Meals in Ulaanbaatar that are not indicated
– Drinks and alcohol
– Return airfare and baggage fees, bike equipment
– Excursions, extra activities
– Additional costs in case of logistical changes (extra transfers etc.)
– Anything not included in “The price includes” section.
- Dates23 August - 03 September 2023
- Duration12 days
- Length750 km
- Elevation8110 m
- Price2450 €