11-21 August 2022
Mongolia, cradle of great civilisations. A country of contrasts. A land of adventure.
Come with us to discover one of the most incredible and challenging countries for the western traveller.
After more than a decade of organising the Mongolia Bike Challenge and having travelled so many times, we feel confident that we can offer you the best of the best of this country we love so much.
For the success of this expedition and the safety of all participance the creation of a strong team is absolutely imperative. No one will be left behind or in difficulty for any reason. It will be the responsibility of not only the guides, but also of each team member (participants) to help solve any and all kinds of problems that arise during the trip.
It will not only be an unforgettable journey, but also a unique opportunity to experience self-education in group consciousness, to share joy in fatigue, planning, organization, coordination, in defeats as well as in successes.
Success will not only be the arrival at our destination, but through our journey. And knowing we have done our best to arrive, together.
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 10% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 60% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
No refunds for those who will not show at the start or withdraw during the course of the tour. No refunds for those who could not make the tour due to lack or inaccuracy of the personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport). Traveler understands that some destinations pose more risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, political conditions and the geography of the region. Traveler acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancelations or delays, strikes, labor troubles, failure of power, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other reason of a like nature not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling (hereinafter “Force Majeure Event”) can hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveler’s ability to make or complete the trip.
Traveler acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to Traveler for any delay or cancelation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. Traveler shall not be entitled to a refund or any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
In the event that you are unable to fly due to COVID 19 restrictions because of a declared state of emergency, PA Cycling, SL, guarantees:
RETURN OF QUOTE* (Except for expenses incurred up to the time of cancellation of the trip)
QUOTA FREEZE UNTIL NEXT DEPARTURE*.
FEE FREEZE UNTIL THE DEPARTURE OF ANY OTHER TRIP ORGANISED BY PA-CYCLING, SL*.
* The above conditions ARE NOT VALID in the case of a positive individual.
Included + Non Included
The price includes
– Bike guides from PA Cycling depending on the number of participants
– 3 nights in 4* Bayangol hotel (BB, twin/double)
– 6 nights in tourist ger camps on twin share basis
– All meals, snacks and drinking water on the tour
– Welcome and farewell dinner in Ulaanbaatar
– 2 Russan vans as support vehicles
– Airport transfers
– National park fees
– Travel insurance coverage
The price does not include
– Meals in Ulaanbaatar that are not indicated
– Drinks and alcohol
– Return airfare and baggage fees, bike equipment
– Excursions, extra activities
– Additional costs in case of logistical changes (extra transfers etc.)
– Anything not included in “The price includes” section.
- Dates11-21 August 2022
- Duration10 days
- Length430 km
- Elevation5530 m
- Price2450 €