“Red, rosé or white?”
This trip around La Rioja combines the best the region has to offer: perfect gravel trails, tapas, famous gastronomy, high mountain and the world’s best wine (if you ask the locals).
La Rioja, a small region huddled around the Ebro river valley in northern Spain, is famous for the quality of its wines, the large amount of cultural attractions and its impressive landscapes combining large vineyards, beautiful villages and an outstanding nature.
Our route, divided into three stages, will run from Logroño, the capital, to Ezcaray (a small town in an absolutely stunning location) through ochre-colored vineyards, walled medieval villages (some of them declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO) and high-mountain areas.
We’ll ride 210 kilometres and climb 3.925 meters.
We will also enjoy quality accommodations, excellent foods and of course remarkable wines: the perfect complement for a unique cycling experience.
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 10% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
There will be no refunds for those who do not show up at the start of the trip or withdraw during the course of the tour.
There will be no refunds for those who are unable to start or complete the tour due to a lack or inaccuracy of personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport).
The traveller understands that some destinations pose more of a risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, socio-political situations and the geography of the region. The traveller acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancellations or delays, strikes, labour issues, power failures, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”) are not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling and may hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveller’s ability to make or complete the trip. The traveller acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to the traveller for any delay or cancellation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. The traveler is neither entitled to a refund nor any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
In the event that you are unable to fly due to COVID 19 restrictions because of a declared state of emergency, PA Cycling, SL, guarantees:
RETURN OF QUOTE* (Except for expenses incurred up to the time of cancellation of the trip)
QUOTA FREEZE UNTIL NEXT DEPARTURE*.
FEE FREEZE UNTIL THE DEPARTURE OF ANY OTHER TRIP ORGANISED BY PA-CYCLING, SL*.
* The above conditions ARE NOT VALID in the case of a positive individual.
Included + Not Included
THE PRICE INCLUDE
- Two PA-Cyclism guides riding with the group.
- Small groups of maximum 10 riders.
- Great, authentic 3/4-star hotels. Not super-luxury chain hotels but little owner-operated gems.
- Breakfast and dinner plus non-alcholic drinks.
- Luggages transportation.
- Group travel insurance.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Arrival airport transfer.
- Departure airport transfer.
- Flight ticket and overbaggage.
- Extra services and activities.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Everything not present in “The price include”.
- DatesOn demand
- Duration3 days
- Length210 km
- Elevation3.925 m
- Price1.650 €