22-28 May 2022 | 18-24 September 2022
Imagine cycling from the Altopiano di Asiago, on its impressive dirt roads dating back to the World War I era, down to the Venice lagoon. From the breathtaking views of the glaciers of the Alps and the Dolomites to the most beautiful city in the world…Venice, it will be the trip of a lifetime!
Move between forest trails and dirt roads, from cycle paths along placid rivers to secondary roads with countless opportunities to stop for wine & food tasting, all the time discovering century-old villages and cities where you can taste the best of Italian lifestyle.
Visit the walled city of Marostica and Bassano del Grappa with its world-famous spirit. Cycle across Asolo, selected as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, and continue along the Prosecco wine hills up to the beautiful city of Treviso. Not far away you’ll encounter the lagoon, where using our private boats, you’ll discover fisherman islands on the way to Venice and Chioggia, by the Adriatic Sea.
You can also rent a gravel bike or e-bike with us and it will be waiting for you at the beginning of the trip, so you can travel light and without worrying about the bike transportation.
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 10% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
There will be no refunds for those who do not show up at the start of the trip or withdraw during the course of the tour.
There will be no refunds for those who are unable to start or complete the tour due to a lack or inaccuracy of personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport).
The traveller understands that some destinations pose more of a risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, socio-political situations and the geography of the region. The traveller acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancellations or delays, strikes, labour issues, power failures, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”) are not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling and may hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveller’s ability to make or complete the trip. The traveller acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to the traveller for any delay or cancellation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. The traveler is neither entitled to a refund nor any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
In the event that you are unable to fly due to COVID 19 restrictions because of a declared state of emergency, PA Cycling, SL, guarantees:
RETURN OF QUOTE* (Except for expenses incurred up to the time of cancellation of the trip)
QUOTA FREEZE UNTIL NEXT DEPARTURE*.
FEE FREEZE UNTIL THE DEPARTURE OF ANY OTHER TRIP ORGANISED BY PA-CYCLING, SL*.
* The above conditions ARE NOT VALID in the case of a positive individual.
Included + Not Included
THE PRICE INCLUDE
– Two PA-Cyclism guides riding with the group.
– All the hotels, breakfast and dinners
– Food during the stages.
– Private water transportation.
– Transfer from Chioggia to Hotel Col del Sole.
– Group travel insurance.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Flight ticket and overbaggage.
– Trasnfer from airport to Hotel Col del Sole.
– Extra services and activities.
– Extra cost in case of logistic changes (bus transfer, extra hotel nights).
– Everything not present in “The price include”
- Dates22-28 May 2022 | 18-24 September 2022
- Duration7 days
- Length380 km
- Elevation4.000 m
- Price1.750 €