25 September – 02 October 2022
On this trip we will draw a unique tour of Andalusia, the southernmost region and probably with the most contrasts in Spain.
We will depart from Seville which, together with Venice and Genoa, is one of the three cities with the largest historical center in Europe, a special city.
We will start by touring the peculiar marshes of the Guadalquivir to get closer to the foot of the Sierra: the Subética Mountain Range (whose morphology was caused by the same forces that originated the Pyrenees).
This mountainous system acts as a barrier to winds loaded with water that arrive from the Atlantic Ocean. Its height, humidity and location create a surprising territory that houses subtropical forests, a set of small villages with great history and charm and … an incredible network of roads and paths that will allow us to cycle through each of its corners.
We will cross three of the eight Andalusian provinces on our trip: Seville, Malaga and Cádiz. We will cycle through two of its main protected Natural Parks: Grazalema Natural Park and Los Alcornocales Natural Park.
… and we will finish in the famous beaches of Cádiz, where we will find our final prize: rest under the imposing sunsets of Vejer de la Frontera.
Each stage will be very different from the previous one, we will advance through wet plains, we will climb good mountain passes, we will go through fun single-tracks and we will end up descending towards the coast.
It will be 5 days with a total of 350 kilometers and about 6,000 meters accumulated, for a very special trip with which we will discover several of the best hidden “treasures” of this spectacular region.
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 10% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
There will be no refunds for those who do not show up at the start of the trip or withdraw during the course of the tour.
There will be no refunds for those who are unable to start or complete the tour due to a lack or inaccuracy of personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport).
The traveller understands that some destinations pose more of a risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, socio-political situations and the geography of the region. The traveller acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancellations or delays, strikes, labour issues, power failures, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”) are not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling and may hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveller’s ability to make or complete the trip. The traveller acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to the traveller for any delay or cancellation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. The traveler is neither entitled to a refund nor any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
In the event that you are unable to fly due to COVID 19 restrictions because of a declared state of emergency, PA Cycling, SL, guarantees:
RETURN OF QUOTE* (Except for expenses incurred up to the time of cancellation of the trip)
QUOTA FREEZE UNTIL NEXT DEPARTURE*.
FEE FREEZE UNTIL THE DEPARTURE OF ANY OTHER TRIP ORGANISED BY PA-CYCLING, SL*.
* The above conditions ARE NOT VALID in the case of a positive individual.
Included + Not Included
• Full board during bike stops (lunch break for lunch break)
• Accommodation in double room in hotel and little hotels
• Two nights in a hotel in Seville for 12 and 13 October
• Dinner on arrival in Seville on the evening of October 12th
• Travel insurance coverage
• Transfer to and from Seville airport
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Flight ticket and overbaggage
• Lunch in Seville and dinner on October 13th.
• Tips and alcoholic beverages (water is included) during dinners in hotels / little hotels
• Excursions and extra activities.
• Single room supplement
• Everything not present in “The price include”
- Dates25 September - 02 October 2022
- Duration7 days
- Length350 km
- Elevation6.000 m
- Price1650 €