REFUND AND CANCELLATION
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Projecting Adventure Cyclism.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 10% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
No refunds for those who will not show at the start or withdraw during the course of the tour.
No refunds for those who could not join the tour due to lack or inaccuracy of the personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport)
Traveler understands that some destinations pose more risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, political conditions and the geography of the region. Traveler acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancelations or delays, strikes, labor troubles, failure of power, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other reason of a like nature not the fault of Projecting Adventure Cyclism (hereinafter “Force Majeure Event”) can hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveler’s ability to make or complete the trip. Traveler acknowledges that the Projecting Adventure Cyclism shall not be liable to Traveler for any delay or cancelation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. Traveler shall not be entitled to a refund or any other payment for damages from the Projecting Adventure Cyclism in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event
Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.