23 October – 07 November 2021
Yokoso! Japan welcomes you for an amazing tour from the ancient capital of Kyoto through the heart of land of the rising sun passing from the cliffs of Tojinbo wandering the forest bathing in natural volcanic onsens climbing Japanese alps to the Castles in Nagano and around the mighty Mt Fuji to the modern capital of Tokyo.
This will be a unique adventure in bike packing unlike any place in the world Japan is mystical and rich with culture and natural beauty. With 70% of its landmass completely un inhabited the best kept secret is the amazing combination of security and wild off grid living. You are never too far from help and yet it is never too far to solitude and maximum serenity.
For the success of this expedition and the safety of all participance the creation of a strong team is absolutely imperative. No one will be left behind or in difficulty for any reason. It will be the responsibility of not only the guides, but also of each team member (participants) to help solve any and all kinds of problems that arise during the trip. It will not only be an unforgettable journey, but also a unique opportunity to experience self-education in group consciousness, to share joy in fatigue, planning, organization, coordination, in defeats as well as in successes.
“In the autmn night Breaking into A pleasant chat ” —Matsuo Basho
Success will not only be the arrival at our destination, but through our journey. And knowing we have done our best to arrive, together.
Refund and cancellation
Where, for whatever reason, one person is obliged to withdraw, the person must give written notice to Project Adventure Cycling.
Refund will be calculated with this penalty:
– Within 45 days from date of departure the penalty fare is 10% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 30 days from departure the penalty fare is 30% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 21 days from departure the penalty fare is 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– Within 14 days from departure the penalty fare is 75 % of the total cost of the trip.
– After this date no refund will be given.
There will be no refunds for those who do not show up at the start of the trip or withdraw during the course of the tour.
There will be no refunds for those who are unable to start or complete the tour due to a lack or inaccuracy of personal travel documents (i.e Visa or Passport).
The traveller understands that some destinations pose more of a risk than other destinations due to weather conditions, socio-political situations and the geography of the region. The traveller acknowledges that factors such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, landslides, floods, flight cancellations or delays, strikes, labour issues, power failures, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”) are not the fault of Project Adventure Cycling and may hinder, delay or even prevent the Traveller’s ability to make or complete the trip. The traveller acknowledges that the Project Adventure Cycling shall not be liable to the traveller for any delay or cancellation of the trip due to a Force Majeure Event. The traveler is neither entitled to a refund nor any other payment for damages from the Project Adventure Cycling in the event that the trip is cancelled or delayed due to a Force Majeure Event. Please note that we are never responsible for any airfare ticket expenses.
In the event that you are unable to fly due to COVID 19 restrictions because of a declared state of emergency, PA Cycling, SL, guarantees:
RETURN OF QUOTE* (Except for expenses incurred up to the time of cancellation of the trip)
QUOTA FREEZE UNTIL NEXT DEPARTURE*.
FEE FREEZE UNTIL THE DEPARTURE OF ANY OTHER TRIP ORGANISED BY PA-CYCLING, SL*.
* The above conditions ARE NOT VALID in the case of a positive individual.
Included + Not Included
The price includes
- Bike guides from PA Cycling depending on the number of participants
- Transfer from Kioto airport to our Hotel on October 24, 2021
- 2 nights stay in Hotel in Kioto (breakfast and welcome dinner included)
- All Overnights in Honsen or Eco Villages or Camping
- Dinner on stage 3-4-6-7-8
- Two nights on the Fujiyama District
- Transfer to the Tokio Airport on November 6, 2021
- Travel insurance coverage
The price does not include
- Airfare to/from Japan and over baggage, bike supplement
- Lunches and dinner where not expressly specified
- Food during bike days except where specified
- Excursions, extra activities
- Additional cost in case of logistic changes (extra transfers etc.)
- Anything not listed in “The price includes” section
- Dates23 October - 07 November 2021
- Duration16 days
- Length930 km
- Elevation8.000 m
- Price2350 €